twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

Women.

I watched Much Ado About Nothing last night with some friends. This made me think of the last post:

Benedick:
One woman is fair, yet I am well; another is wise, yet I am well; another virtuous, yet I am well;
but till all graces be in one woman, one woman shall not come in my grace. Rich she shall be,
that's certain; wise, or I'll none; virtuous, or I'll never cheapen her; fair, or I'll never look
on her; mild, or come not near me; noble, or not I for an angel; of good discourse, an excellent
musician, and her hair shall be of what colour it please God. Ha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that movie. and of course, as you saw, Benedick falls for the girl he least expects! all of that planning and trait listing for naught. can't wait to see how this all turns out...

Joel said...

I think Al Bundy said it best:
"Women! Can't live with 'em... pass the beer nuts."