twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

Judi's Tag

A little, late, but this is for my big sis:

3 joys
1. Sleeping in
2. Unexpected calls from friends
3. Trying something new, especially food I haven’t had before


3 fears
1. Remaining single past 30
2. Clowns
3. Chuck Norris Quotes


3 goals
1. I want to retire a millionaire
2. Raise a family
3. Learn to skydive


3 current obsessions/collections
1. Hats. It’s died down, but I have an extensive hat collection.
2. Movies. Gotta go with Judi on this one. Love movies.
3. Music. I’m working hard to actually organize my huge music collection.


3 random surprising facts about me
1. I can’t distinguish most shades of yellow from white
2. I like to photoshop pictures of my workmates to look like superheroes
3. I can whistle four ways: through my teeth, through my tongue, through my lips, and through my nose.

I think I've worn out my welcome on tags, so I'm not tagging anyone with this.

3 comments:

Joel said...

You've never Photoshopped me to look like a superhero... unless Coach Z counts as a superhero.

Jer said...

Joel, making you look like a superhero would take considerably more skill than I currently possess.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! you didn't forget :) I love it, I learned something new about you ...thanks for doing my silly tag.