twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

The Change Sucks

I'm going to get ragged on by certain liberal members of my family for this, but...

So, it seems Obama is getting his "change". Are you still sure you want it, America?
This site has some funny shirts and bumper stickers. They focus a lot on the "Spread the wealth" comments the President has made, but I particularly like "Don't spread my wealth, spread my work ethic" and "It's MY pie! I don't have to share it with you. Get a job and make your own damn pie"

5 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

One of my fav slogans from the TEA parties: "I'll keep my hope and you keep the change." Ain't that the truth?! Ugh... it's ridiculous how dumbed-down, lazy and entitled our population is. We've changed alright - but not for the better. I love watching movies from the '40s, back when people did pull together and work hard and sacrifice for the greater good.

Anonymous said...

You won't get ragged on from me. I saw this on the back of a truck yesterday:
O ne
B ig
A ss
M istak
A merica
thanks alot Democrats and liberals!

hahahahaha...how's that change workin out for yall now? Maybe Grandma Jackson actually had a point when it comes to our new president...ahhh who am I kidding, she was just racist. :)

Clem&Anne said...

How did Obama become a multi millionaire while "serving" the poor as a community organizer?

I know his wife brought some, but come on. He didn't and doesn't share his wealth.

His charitable donations have been in the 1% range.

jim said...

hello there. This is a certain liberal leaning member of your family. I've come here to rag on you. RAG. RAG. RAG.

HA! So there.

Jer said...

Left-wing nut. Get off my blog. :)