twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

The Office

Today I was chatting with my boss and our facilities manager, when my boss said, pointing to me, "He's our 'Dwight'".

I was taken aback and was slightly offended. He said "Think about it... Knowledgeable, surly, weapons...." (No I don't have weapons hidden around the office, nor do I bring any in)

I said if anything, I was closer to Andy. (For some reason, this is slightly less insulting to me, even though Andy is an idiot) A Cappella geek, bad with women, temper problems. I'm much more likely to put my fist through a wall than to mace some guy who's attacking someone else.

What do you think? Where do I fit? Do any of you have "The Office" characters at work?

2 comments:

JonAli said...

Can I be Kevin?

Anonymous said...

lol...lol....lol
I can't say anything that tops that discussion.
If it makes you feel any better, I would definitely agree that you are more like Andy, albeit he is an idiot....but when he did that duet with himself...i for SURE thought of you :)
speaking of that, have you seen the youtube guy who did a tribute to Michael Jackson...and its all him singing?