twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

Somebody call the Waaambulance

I have been described as "Never happy unless he has something to complain about".

Well, this post definitely fits into that category.

So at my work, we get free lunch on Friday. The receptionist goes to a local place (she varies where she goes - it is different every week) and brings food back for everyone. Also, every six weeks or so, my team goes to a movie on the company's bill. We get all the free popcorn, candy, soda, etc that we want.

Usually I over-eat on Friday lunches, so I don't get much at the movies. There are only one or two things they get for lunch that I don't love. Today was such a lunch. We got Wingers, which is good, but I don't eat a lot, because it isn't my favorite.

Unfortunately, it is also movie day, but there isn't anything that anyone on my team wants to go see, so we're going to go play pool or something instead.

So the one day I could get all the movie treats I wanted because I didn't overeat, we decide not to go to the movies. Bah!

Maybe I'll quit.

4 comments:

Joel said...

Your powers of complaining are amazing... and yet strangely familiar.

jim said...

why did I not know that you even had a blog? Do you say bad things about me here? You do huh..I know you do. Well - cat is out of the bag and now I know and you won't be able to get away with it anymore. HA. You can't teach an old dog new tricks...because it is illegal.
the binary is for sure the best license plate idea.

Unknown said...

Laine does not get her own vote, but she wanted it to be known that she voted for red beard.

JonAli said...

dude, you gotta get the "sticky-finger quesadillas" at Wingers with the dipping sauce, it dominates =)
p.s. I DECLARE...BANKRUPTCY!!!