twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

Bees! Bees everywhere!

It's funny how people can get on our nerves and the lengths we will go to get back at them.

So, today I discovered that one of the signs for handicap parking at my building has a wasp nest in it. As I was thinking about it, I noticed that one of the guys in the office that I don't like has a habit of lightly kicking things as he walks past (doorways, poles, my chair).

So I find myself wondering: is there a way I can convince him that he hast to park in the stall next to the handicap one?

I wonder if he's allergic to bee stings....

2 comments:

Joel said...

Just make sure you catch it on tape.

Jason said...

I keep thinking of the Sienfeld Episode when George parcked in the handy cap spot.

Glad to see you have a blog now. I don't feel that I am suffereing alone anymore.