twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

Unoriginal material continues!

Ok, I found this one on RoosterTeeth's website. This is a Google Image Search Game. I've entered a specific phrase into Google, and this image came up on the first page:Your job is to find out what that phrase was. Use the comments for this post, and you can ask Yes or No questions. Please no random guesses. This might not work, seeing as how few people actually read this thing, and how many quit reading because I never post, but we'll see.

By the way, I used Moderate safe search (default) and the phrase is four words, and part of a phrase I say often.

5 comments:

Joel said...

sean connery zardoz pic

Okay, so I'm sure that's not the exact combination of words you used, but does it still count if I get the same result?

L2Druid said...

Ugh..puzzled me. I gave up. Just like you to find pictures of mostly naked, frightening-looking men. Didn't know you ran the way of adding firearms to your fun though. Kinky.

Jer said...

Joel, I said it was part of a phrase I say often. How often have you heard me say "sean connery zardoz pic"??

Joel said...

At least once... now.

jim said...

unfortunate sean connery pic gets it on the first shot in the image search with google. Does it have to be regular google or can it be image google?

the picture is very disheartening and unfortunate.