twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

Jim's Tag...

I finally got around to answering Jim's tag from ten years ago, which is the first 10 songs that come up on shuffle on my iPod. Here they are:

1. No Rain - Blind Melon
2. Chapter 24 of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (yeah, got a lot of audiobooks)
3. They Call the Wind Maria - Paint Your Wagon Soundtrack (Clint Eastwood singing!)
4. In the End (live) - Linkin Park
5. 100 Years from Now - Huey Lewis & the News (shut up. Huey rules.)
6. Winter Weather - Squirrell Nut Zippers (from back in my swing days)
7. The King of Bedside Manor - Barenaked Ladies (It took seven to get to BNL!)
8. Spin - David Wilcox (thanks Jim!)
9. For You (iTunes Original Version) - Barenaked Ladies
10. Friend of the Devil - Lyle Lovett (Jim again)

I'm not gonna tag anyone on this, I've already been mean to the only "friends" I have :)

3 comments:

Joel said...

Damn straight!

Jer said...

Joel, don't tempt me...

Anonymous said...

I tagged you again...go look on my blog. I figured you could always use a topic to blog about...other than your car that is :)