twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

I got me this job...

It has occurred to me that many of you don't know what I do for a living. So here's a bit about my job.

I work for a company called My eBiz. We're a part of a bigger company called National Marketing Resources. My eBiz basically provides online marketing tools for people trying to start a business. I take care of all the web-based servers, which include our websites, email, DNS, and customer network issues.

This is Jim:


Jim is on the IT team and shares an office with me. He smells like fish and nobody likes him. (At least that's what I tell him on a regular basis)



My little workstation:

Dual monitors, docked laptop. Lovin' it!









Where the REAL work gets done...

Ok, this is really what I do all day..








The door to our office:
Yes, these signs are up all the time.




And a pic that Jim took when I... wasn't paying attention...


We're moving to a new building in a month or so, so I'll get some pics of that when it happens.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Love the box for WOW. I caught that pretty fast...

JonAli said...

I'd say in a given day, I do about 15 minutes of actual work.

JonAli said...

Holy crap I just noticed that the guy in the yellow shirt isn't you! Wow, could have fooled your own brother.

Amy Dub said...

Thanks for the peak into your day to day life!!