twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

THE CAR!

Ok, we all know I love my Mustang, but when I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, I got to drive this:


That, my friends, is a 2008 Corvette convertible with only 200 miles on it. (about 500 when I was done) Fire-engine red, with paddle shifters for the gears.















This was also fun. In the dashboard, there's a projector mounted to display a HUD (Heads-up display) for your speedometer on the windshield so you don't have to take your eyes off the road:
Man, that thing was fun. And fast!

3 comments:

Joel said...

Thanks, Jer(k). Now I have to order a new keyboard since mine got ruined by my drool.

As a side note, your new personal motto could be "I put the Jer in jerk."

Jer said...

Dear Joel:

Please quit your whining and go get me a pizza. That is all.

Loni said...

You had to pick the weekend I was out of town...