twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

Getting Antsy...

So, I bought a car. Actually, I ordered a car. For those who don't know, I ordered a 2008 Ford Mustang. I settled on the V6 instead of the GT, but whatever. I'm buying eye candy.

Anyway, I ordered it several weeks ago, and have been waiting ever since. The dealership called and told me it would get here sometime during the week of Sept 2nd, but when I went to talk to them last Thursday, they said it was on a train already.

Now I'm getting really impatient. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this thing. It started as a kind of "Welcome to the Real World" and also a "Life sucks, do something nice for yourself" thing. Now it has become a "It's about time" kinda thing.

Funny how something that was originally meant to take my mind off of things and help me just enjoy life is now making me so crazy. Kinda like every girl I've ever dated....

4 comments:

Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

Well, at least you're being driven crazy by something different, so it sort of worked.

Jacci Halliday said...

yea for hot cars! remember I am your favorite married date!

Loni said...

Way to go Oct 12th! I'm looking forward to crusing the strip with you and Jami in your new mustang!!!