twitter
    Your occasional dose of cynicism and randomness.

So sleepy..

I'm exhausted. Every day this week, I've awakened in the morning to feel like I hadn't slept at all, and it's starting to catch up with me. It doesn't help that today, my email has been going nuts. I have three main email addresses (two jobs and one personal), and I literally haven't gone more than 5 minutes today without at least one of them going off, so my phone is constantly buzzing on me, and I'm OCD enough that I HAVE to look. (please don't start sending me emails just to exacerbate this. You know who you are.)

Anyway, I planned to go bed shopping this afternoon, but you know how you're not supposed to grocery shop when hungry? Does the same principle apply to buying a bed and being sleepy?

4 comments:

Cyndi Barker said...

We just got a new bed and it helped my insomnia tons, but I wonder, do you possibly have sleep apnea?

Jer said...

Possible. My nephew told my mom that he doesn't want to sleep in the room next to mine anymore, because there's a monster in there that growls all night...

JonAli said...

must.....resist....dont....email...a hell im emailing you.

Anonymous said...

exacerbate
wow
that
is
a
big
word

are you mad that i just sent you each word in a seperate email?
oh wait, it goes into my very own spam folder in your mail...so it doesn't count right?

spam
spam
spam
spam
spam